Our Services - Restoration
Consider extending the natural habitat on your property to support a healthy, biologically diverse ecosystem in your very own backyard~
- invasive species removal /management
- turn your property into a wildlife haven and attract lots of birds and butterflies
- using locally grown native plants indigenous to the site
- help out endangered species by providing a habitat where they can feed and breed
- restore seasonal feeding grounds for our migrating friends
- planting for erosion control and to increase water quality
- roadside plantings using native species that can handle harsh pollutants like salt and vehicle exhaust. They can provide a windbreak to prevent topsoil erosion on farmer’s fields while e eimproving crop yield. Roadside planting also make roads safer by creating a sunlight and snow drift barrier for drivers.
Gravel Pit /Aggregate Property Restorations - We have assisted with rehabilitating several former gravel pit and aggregate properties into healthy natural areas by planting native species, removing invasives, and creating lists of species tolerant to various types of soil conditions.